Just a quick post to see how I moved myself closer to the mountain this week (this concept explained last week in case you missed it)…
1. My professional health
- I met my weekly writing goal of 7,000 words, and exceeded it by 100
- I blogged every day
- I applied to 3 new jobs and went on an interview. I also had a revelation that maybe I’m better off staying where I am … but more on that later
2. My personal health
- I had brunch with one friend, dinner with two more, and had a cousins’ night
- I checked a few things off my life to-do list
3. My physical health
- I got a massage
- I did cardio
- On some nights, I got enough sleep
So I did okay. But I could do more.
- I didn’t apply to any freelance writing assignments. Perhaps I will use my day off tomorrow to do so
- I did not find a new yoga studio
- I did not do cardio more than once
- I ate and drank too much
- I did not get enough sleep every night
- I didn’t cook, or spend a ton of one-on-one time with my boyfriend
So I really need to exercise more, watch my food/booze intake, get to bed every single night at a reasonable hour, and break into the freelance world. And find a damn yoga studio with hours that suit me.
Does anyone else do stuff like this? If so, I’d love to hear about your mountain and how you’re moving yourself closer!
Cool image found here